This project allows you to load your site within a few minutes. You can set up a single or multiple pages, set up an AdMob, theme by changing just a few lines. You also have video and text documentation that will guide you to customize each and every possible thing within a few minutes. Exciting right
- Latest Technologies – App supports iOS 12 and built with latest XCode and Swift 5.0
- High Performance – Deliver high performance using WKWebView.
- Multiple Page – If you want to open multiple pages in same app to open, we gives you option to do that with simple configuration.
- Local site – You can use local site by replacing some contents.
- Awsome code quality – Code is clean and very well structured. Commented most of the thing for better understanding.
- Step by step Documentation – From the documentation, you can easily setup and configure SDKs and the app in just few minutes.
- Easy customization – We have lots of options to configure the app. It takes just a few minutes to configure and allows you to make an app as per your need. You can change theme, app icon and much more and design it easily using our documentation.
- Cookies Support – App supports WKWebView with cookie sharing.
- Admob – The app supports AdMob banners & interstitial. You just need to configure AdMob with banner & interstitial ids.
- Notifications Support – We have 2 options to send a notification. By OneSignal and by firebase.
- In App Purchases – App supports In-App purchase to remove ads from the app. *In-App purchases require an extended license.
- WKWebView – App uses WKWebView to load content in webview that offers consistent API.
- App Rater – This functionality will help remind your users to review your app on the App Store/in your app.
- Deep Linking – App supports deep linking that allows you to load pages from a safari to your app with same url.
Any questions / Feature request?
If you have any questions or feature request regarding this app, you can ask in the comment section. You can also mail us at [email protected].
V1.4 Updated pods to remove UIWebView Dependency to resolve appstore upload rejection V1.3 Updated swift version from 4.2 to 5.0 V1.2 Add new application type Set dynamic statusbar background color with new application type V1.1 Bug Fixes related to Admob Add option for show/hide when webview scrolls in configuration V1.0 Initial release
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!