Website Analyzer 1.0
Website Analyzer is a lightweight PHP script, allowing you to create a fully functional website dedicated to analyzing websites. Website Analyzer doesn’t require a database, and uses Materialize “A modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design”.
Website Analyzer uses RainTPL template system to make it easier to manage files, and website themes.
- Uses Rain TPL Template System.
- Uses Materialize (Material Design).
- Theme management.
- All major browser support (IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera).
- 9 important points analyzed.
- Fast load time.
- Ananlyzed count.
- Recently analyzed grid.
- PHP 5.3+.
- safe mode turned off on host.
- mod_rewrite & mod_headers allowed in .htaccess.
- curl & domdocument enabled on host.
- file_get_contents & file_put_contents enabled on host.
Use this code to check if curl, domdocument, file_get_contents and file_put_contents is enabled on your host.
Updates are free to anyone who has purchased this item with any type of license.
Updates under dev:
- External request data caching (alexa & google)
- Duplicate HTML tag id attribute checks
- Meta length checks (title & description)
- Ajax loading (same page response)
Please check the support section of my profile, feel free to suggest new features, ask questions, and anything else related to this item by sending me a PM or commenting on this item. If you have purchased this item and like it please remember to rate it.