After creating a track profile, the script will generate an image url to you,
You insert the 1×1 hidden image to the pages you want to track and go.
Please try our live demo (that track our codecanyon profile) here:
How to use?
1. Create database webmeta, and execute the schema.sql to create required tables;
2. Extract the webmeta.zip to your script directory;
3. Open the application/config/database.php file to edit hostname, username, password and database to yours
4. Open http://yourserver/your script directory/admin.php with browser and go, the default password is ‘pleasechangeme’
5. Click create profile button will generate a gif image (1×1 hidden), the absolute image url will shown in the profile droplist
6. Embed the image html code in your tracked page.
[NEWS]DbFacePHP for MySQL
We are doing a BIG upgrade for our flagship DbFacePHP for MySQL product!
I would like your comments, new feature request (i will implement it), also new design requests / suggestions.
Live demo: http://www.dbfacephp.com
Dashboard for MySQL
Build visual dashboard for MySQL available now: http://dashboard.dbface.com and will available on codecanyon in the future.
exTables for MySQL
Advanced PHP Table Editor available now: http://extables.dbface.com and will available on codecanyon in the future.