SuperView is an iOS project that allows you to wrap your website in a super simple iOS app. It is ideal for single page web app with on-screen/no navigation. For example, a game, interactive page, web-based slideshow, etc. There is just one config file to setup everything, simply edit the included config file.
The product consists of several third party dependencies in a compiled state that you cannot modify but are very easy to use. If you don’t need one of them, like Facebook or OneSignal. You simply delete it when you open the project using Xcode.
- Latest Xcode – Xcode includes everything you need to create amazing apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. This radically faster version of the IDE features new editor extensions that you can use to completely customize your coding experience. New runtime issues alert you to hidden bugs by pointing out memory leaks, and a new Memory Debugger dives deep into your object graph. Swift 4 includes more natural and consistent API naming, which you can experiment with in the new Swift Playgrounds app for iPad.
- Swift 5 – Swift is a general-purpose programming language built using a modern approach to safety, performance, and software design patterns. The goal of the Swift project is to create the best available language for uses ranging from systems programming, to mobile and desktop apps, scaling up to cloud services.
- Support latest iOS – Everything you love is now even better with latest iOS version, Apple’s biggest release yet.
- Awesome Code Quality – Code is clean, consistent, easily configurable and customizable. We provide excellent support.
- In-app purchase – In-app purchases are extra content or subscriptions that you can buy in apps on your iOS device or computer. Our webview app supports in-app purchase for for removing AdMob ads from the app. Everything you need to do is to create an in-app purchase item and copy and paste the item id in the “SuperView.plist” file in the project folder. If you don’t want In App Purchase in your app, simply remove key and string tags. Because you are planning to make money using our app, don’t forget to purchase the Extended Licence of our app.
- AdMob – Monetize your App with AdMob interstital and banner ads. AdMob is used and trusted by more app developers than any other ad platform worldwide. Use in-app advertising to show ads from millions of Google advertisers and access programmatic demand, or use AdMob Mediation to earn from 40+ networks.
- Interstitial ads – Our app is configurable, there is just one config file in the app that you need to modify.
- OneSignal – OneSignal is a high volume and reliable push notification system for mobile and web applications. OneSignal provides a single UI and API to deliver messages across iOS and Android.
- Deep Linking – A deep link is a URL that opens and directs a user to a specific location within an app. This app has deep linking integrated in the project. Directs the user to any web site you want.
- Social Login – Our webview app has ability to login and signup with social networks like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and similar.
- HTML5 videos – Our app supports HTML5 videos. In modern browsers, adding a video to your page is as easy as adding an image. No longer do you need to deal with special plug-ins or require crazy markup, you can do it with a single element. Our webview app will recognize the video and play it in full screen
- Loading indicator when loading the page – Good loading indicators always give some type of immediate feedback. They notify users that the app needs more time to process the user action.
- Progress indicator when loading the page – Good progress indicators always give some type of immediate feedback. They notify users that the app needs more time to process the user action, and tell (approximately) how much time it will take.
- Splash Screen visible until website is loaded – Our webview app will wait until your website is loaded and then it will show the website and remove the splash screen. There is no lagging and blinking visible.
- Easy to use – Our app is super simple and easy to customise, you just need to replace the existing URL with you own and your webview app is ready.
- No coding skills required – You don’t have to be a developer to know how to use our app, it is supper simple. There is also a quick guide video below that will show you how to setup your awesome webview app.
- Toolbar – We created a nice toolbar with few buttons your customers can use. We implemented back, forward and refresh buttons for working with your website. There is also a button for removing ads if your app has ads. Don’t worry, if your app doesn’t have in-app purchase, the button is not visible. Also if you don’t need the toolbar, just set “Toolbar” to “NO” in the config file we created for easy setup of the app.
- Local Site Content – If you have a local website, add your webisete in www folder located in the app and make sure that you have index.html file for website to work. This is perfect for web based mobile aplications like Ionic.
- WKWebView – WKWebView is used in our app. It is the centerpiece of the modern WebKit API introduced in iOS 8 & OS X Yosemite. It replaces UIWebView in UIKit and WebView in AppKit, offering a consistent API across the two platforms.
- Geolocation – Geolocation is the identification of the real-world geographic location of an object, such as a radar source, mobile phone or Internet-connected computer terminal. To use geolocation in our app, make sure your website supports https or this feature will not work. Our app has granted permission for location services.
- LTR – A short form for ‘left-to-right’. Our app supports LTR languages.
- RTL – A short form for ‘right-to-left’. Our app supports RTL languages like Arabic, Hebrew and other.
- Orientation change – Our app supports orientation change handling.
- Responsive Design – When a website is responsive, the layout and/or content responds or adapts based on the size of screen they are presented on. A responsive website automatically changes to fit the device you’re reading it on.
- JS Bridge – create local notification, rate my app, hide native loader, show native loader, check if user purchased the item and removed the ads, get OneSignal Player ID, make in-app purchase to remove ads
Are you interested? Check this:
iOS Video manual on YouTube
Need Android version of the app:
Why our customers love us:
for Code Quality – by bicefalo
Excellent code and very much impressed.
for Code Quality – bybharadwaj874
Well written code, broad features and great support; recommended as the best WebView for iOS.
for Design Quality – by winalot
Awesome support! Thanks guys!
for Design Quality – by kadir123
for Flexibility – by dollarslism
Fast customer support reliable vendor..great code.
for Customer Support – by kv42112
This thing is amazing – best I have used and seen
for Flexibility – by oceadesign
The best webview app for iOS by far. Tried many, this one, so simple and yet brilliant, thank you.
for Other – by si0077
Great product, first class support.
for Customer Support – by chrisbalicki
for Design Quality
– by justinlindsay
Extremely happy with this web view app and I highly recommend it. I’m working with the Author to have openingooglemaps pod added and so far I can’t make it work on my end, but I know with his support I will have it working soon or he will release a revised version with it. This is the best web viewer you will find for IOS. BUY IT!!
for Customer Support – by nonamer66
I have tried to buy many webview apps from this website but really! this the best app webview ever! with Best support! i promise you
BIG THANX Brommkollc and GOOD JOB (Y)
for Customer Support – by taher1508
Great customer support!
for Customer Support – by phwac
recomended seller, quick respon…
for Customer Support – by creat015
I had so many problems in practice very nice 1 week, but customer support is excellent.
for Customer Support – by scrite
Excellent Design & Great Support.
for Code Quality – by bharadwaj874
High quality customer service and detailed instructions..great job.
for Documentation Quality – by kv42112
Excellent app. Solid 5!
for Code Quality – by bratarti
for Code Quality – by Andras79
This App is the exact thing that I was looking for.
Also Great Support and compatibility. Thank you
for Customizability – by nachostein
I like this app.. its
for Code Quality – by mouaadamrani
- Is it possible to add HTML and JS directly in the app
Yes it is, just remove the URL from plist file. Quick Guide Video
- Xcode cannot find a team matching ‘56XX2LQCB2’.
You need to purchase apple developer account and create you app with your own bundle identifier. Then you just need to open my app and in Xcode, in General section there is Bundle identifier field, just replace that with your own. Also add your Apple Id in Xcode. Here is a tutorial on YouTube
- How can I change my Bundle Identifier
Here is a tutorial how you can change your bundle identifier YouTube
- How can I submit my app to AppStore
There is two solutions for this, you can use Xcode or Application Loader. Xcode solution
- IPv6 Rejection
Please remove any content providers that don’t support IPv6 or replace them with content providers (servers) that do support IPv6. Example for Digital Ocean
- How you change the colors to the toolbar
Open ViewController.swift and find method getToolbar(). On bottom add this line of code toolbar?.barTintColor = UIColor(hexString: “0e8494”). Replace the HEX color (0e8494) with your own.
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
- Version 1.1.0
- OneSignal support
- Permissions for location tracking added
- Ability to login and signup with social networks like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and similar.
- Version 1.2.0
- Mixpanel support
- Deep linking integrated
- Ability to dismiss view for social networks like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and similar.
- Version 1.3.0
- Toolbar added
- Swift 3
- Xcode 8
- Splashscreen added
- Version 1.4.0
- Mixpanel removed
- In-app purchase created for removing ads
- Interstitial ads shown every minute (configurable)
- Orientation improved
- Version 2.0.0
- Version 2.0.1
- Rate my app
- JS Bridge
- Version 2.1.0
- Local web server for your content in www folder (best for games), this resolves the cross origin issue
- iPhone X support
- Swift 4 improvements
- Pods updated
- Version 3.0.0
- New refactored version
- Firebase removed
Excellent customer support
- Once you purchase, you can use our dedicated support where we quickly answer your questions.
- We offer free awesome after sales support. We care about your apps as much as you and we will help you in any way possible.
- Working hours: 09:00 – 16:00h, UTC+01:00. From Monday to Friday.
- Free Lifetime Updates – get all the new features we add in each future update for free.
Important! Envato Extended License
Please purchase this app as Envato Extended License if:
- Publish your app as a Paid app on AppStore
- Our In-app purchase feature is used in the final product
- Sell your app on Auction Markets
Rate the app
Please consider rating the app if you are satisfied with the product. Thank you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?