Link to the app on the Play Store.
Scan and extract text from your images instantly using Smart Text Recognizer.
Smart Text Recognizer uses ML Kit for Firebase to scan and extract text from images instantly. ML Kit makes Smart Text Recognizer one of the fastest OCR apps in the market.
You will get detailed documentation that guides you on how to integrate Firebase inside the source code and enable ML Kit for your Firebase Project. You can find the online documentation here.
- ML Kit for Firebase.
- Scan & extract text from images instantly.
- Scanned images history.
- Edit or copy the extracted text.
- Copy the entire extracted text.
- Compare the extracted text to the original image with ease.
- Share the entire extracted text to any of your apps.
- Admob Ads integrated.
- New Material Design.
- Dark Mode.
- Compatible with Android 10 (Android Q).
- Written in Kotlin.
- Ready to publish to Google Play
NOTE: This app uses ML Kit for Firebase to process the images which require you to upgrade to the Blaze Plan (pay-as-you-go) for your Firebase project. With the Blaze plan, your app can make 1000 text recognition calls for free every month which will be more than enough if you are just starting out.
If you buy the extended license, we will do the changes for you listed below:
- Changing the package name of the app.
- Implement advanced Firebase Features (Push Notification, Analytics, and Crashlytics).
- Change the color scheme and icon of the app.
- Integrate extra ad units if required.
- Publish the app to the Google Play store.