Secret dating is a native Android project, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, super easy to customize.
- Authentication by phone
- User profile
- Edit user profile
- Publish Ad
- Chat system
- Emoji support
- Chat (text , image)
- Push notification
- Filter (search user by age, gender, looking)
- Admin function in app
- Ad moderation
- Admob support ( banner)
- Full localization
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up the application
- No programming knowledge required
- Clean code
- The latest version of Android studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- An Google Developer account to submit apps to the Google play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. https://dev.appteve.pro
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- We do not give users tips on how to add, delete, modify functions in the application
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 5 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- This application does not support a lifetime
- The studio is open from 10 am to 5 pm, except Saturday and Sunday GMT+1
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale
Buy This Item