Trendy Gradients in Web Design
Gradients have been trendy for a while now, they initially made a comeback in a conventional way in backgrounds and images. Spotify made them popular again by applying duotone gradients over photos as a characteristic element of the brand in its campaigns and microsites.
Our designers have also applied duotone gradients to the Savemart Design, with the hope of bringing something new and unique.
Useful Tools for CSS gradients
To recreate these effects in CSS there are loads of tools available that allow them to be created through visual editors, simply by copying and pasting the CSS code, as you can see here:
- Webgradients : www.webgradients.com
- Khroma : www.khroma.co
- Color Space : www.mycolor.space
- UI Gradients : www.uigradients.com
- Grabient : www.grabient.com
- Coolhue : www.webkul.github.io
- Easing Gradients in CSS : www.larsenwork.com