Full HD video presentation:
How to setup server side in any our app engine:
UPDATE 21.11.2017 :
- Support for lates Phonegap version.
UPDATE 12.06.2017 :
- Support for lates Phonegap version: - new icon added - new splash screen added - Database update to utf8_unicode_ci (update collation in database) - support any language - Easy database conntection - everything in one file - New step by step guide base on video - more information for beginners - All administration area update: - HTML5 file upload support - mobile and all modern browser friendly - Double protection before deleting an entry - Text editor update - Minimalize code for better performance - Support for latest Android API
- PhoneGap, PhoneGap Build, Cordova: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Compatible platforms: Android (all phones and tablets)
- Push Notification Ready
- TIF layered graphic included – users can modify and create own template for all app
- 7 unique tile animation effects
- 4 unique notifications on each area of the app
- Full HD support (1920×1080)
- Easily editable template
- Unique and beautiful design
- Support any language
- Animated elements of the interface
- External data base (update your app in real time) with administration panel (CMS)
- Compatible with the requirements of Samsung Apps, LG World, Amazon Apps, Google Play
- Scalable content
- PDF – step-by-step guide
- Tested on real devices – see movie
- All icons included for andoid + TIF layered files
- All splash screen included for andoid + TIF layered files
- There is notification options with communication owner of the app >> client
- Support social media
- Administrator can create any type of information in CMS
Questions and Answers:
- FOR BEGINNERS: only few minutues from start to finish with this engine (you upload your server files on your typical hosting server, you zip your app files and upload it to phonegap build page and after few second you have your installation file ready to install on your phone)
- YES you can use all graphics
- YES you can modify everything
- YES you can add your own HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery or jQery Mobile code
- YES all information are managed from the admin panel
- YES it’s very easy to use – even for beginners (All the biggest problems we solved: scalable content, communication with server, difference solution for difference platform and market)
- YES all graphics are TIF layered so you can add and modify anything
- YES you can put your like buttons, social walls, maps, twitter feeds and more
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!