The Neon Mixer Control is a highly customizable objective-c class that is useful in applications that need a vibrant control to adjust volume, pitch, amplitude, etc. Just set the minimum, and maximum values and away you go!
Place as many of them in your app as you want. Since they are all independent of each other, you can adjust the controls at the same time using multi-touch!
Includes: NeonMixerControl.h/.m, Video Tutorial and Demo Project, and readme docs.
– 10min. Video Tutorial with Demo Project!!!
– full documentation
– highly commented and readable code
– highly customizable (name, color, values, etc.)
– eye-catching neon glow
– drop in / very little code to use
– no bulky images (only .h/.m)
– multi-touch compatible
– extremely small memory footprint
– takes up less screen real-estate than most sliders
Visit my site at iJoe.Co/!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?