My Price List is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for your own price list, and support from Android 4.2 and higher. With powerful and
responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited category and sub category and publish unlimited product’s price. This application created by Android Studio for client side and then PHP MySQLi (Codeigniter) for admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for your own price list application.
Download Android APK: http://price.inw24.com/dl/price.apk
Admin Dashboard: http://price.inw24.com/dashboard/
- Username: demoadmin
- Password: 123456789
- Announce Your Daily Products Price List.
- Multi Level Admin Panel (super admin, admin, employee, user).
- Google AdMob (banner & interstitial ads).
- Firebase Analytics.
- OneSignal Push Notification (send via admin panel).
- Unlimited Category, Sub Category and Sub Sub Category… .
- Search Product Price.
- Load More Support at Price List at Android App.
- Security proGuard and minifyEnabled.
- RTL Mode (for both android and admin side).
- Multi Languages (for both android and admin side).
- Full User’s Manual (video & article).
This item required intermediate knowledge of server & android application compilation. If you don’t know what & how this item is working, you have someone with you who is technical enough to understand all this things. Though you can ask our support for installation service but this service costs you.
Users are responsible for publishing the application on Google Play or other markets. The author makes no commitment to approve or disapprove the application on Google Play or other markets.
Installation and Customization
When you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a 5 star rate if you think this app is useful for you. This will make us more effort to improve the application in future releases.
Regular or Extended License
By following Envato License Type, you must use Extended License if:
- Publish your app as a PAID app.
- Your App is In-App Purchase (mean your user able to buy some feature).
- Sell your app on Auction Markets.
Both Regular & Extended license are allowed to be installed on One Domain. The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
For more information open: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard?license=extended
Version 1.0.1 – July 1th, 2019
- Update SDK and Gradle to the latest version. - Update dependencies. - Ability to resize AdMob banner ads. - Improve performance. - Fix several bugs.
Version 1.0.0 – June 23th, 2019
- Initial release.
Other Suggested Items
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!