Mobionic is a PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App with AngularJS + Ionic framework (Latest Release: 2.2.0).
What’s new in version 2.2.0:
– Updated core Ionic Framework to the latest v1.2.4 “Copenhagen” release
Mobionic gives you the bootstrap you need in order to build your next PhoneGap / Cordova application based on the Ionic framework. You have always the option to test this product by downloading the Mobionic APK file.
WordPress JSON windows are fetching data from JSON source (with JSON API plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/json-api) by using the JSON protocol. Please set your HTTP request url (e.g.
http://www.example.org/api/get_recent_posts) into the js/data.js file using the corresponding factory.
WordPress Server Side pagination
Mobionic comes also with Client Side and Server Side pagination. Just set your HTTP request url (e.g.
http://www.example.org/api/get_recent_posts) into the data.js file using the corresponding factory and the Mobionic will make the server side pagination for you by passing the appropriate parameter to the url in each Load more request.
(NEW) Multiple Layouts
Mobionic >= 2.0.0 comes with multiple layouts support.
(NEW) Feed Plugin using the Google Feed API (Unlimited Feeds Support)
Mobionic >=2.0.0 comes with a new Feed implementation. This new implementation allows you to manage Unlimited Categorized Feeds. With the new Feed API, you can download any public Atom, RSS, or Media RSS feed using the Google Feed API https://developers.google.com/feed.
Feed API structure is defined into the feed-categories.html, feed-category.html, feed-master.html and feed-detail.html files. Please just define your Feeds into the json/structure.json. Read more
(NEW) YouTube API Integration
Mobionic >=2.0.0 comes with YouTube API Integration.
Mobionic >= 1.1.0 comes with Push Notifications Support. Please check the following two tutorials / guidelines for iOS and Android devices:
RSS Feed using the Google Feed API
Mobionic comes with an RSS Feed Reader using AngularJS and Google Feed API. Each RSS Feed post comes also with a link to the original post using the Cordova inAppBrowser plugin org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser. This plugin provides a web browser view that displays when calling
window.open() opens a URL in a new InAppBrowser instance, the current browser instance, or the system browser.
- PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App using AngularJS + Ionic framework
- WordPress JSON API integration with Client and Server side pagination
- Feed Plugin: Unlimited Grouped Atom, RSS and Media RSS Feeds
- Multiple Home / Grid Layouts
- YouTube Integration
- Push Notifications
- RSS Feed Reader using AngularJS and Google Feed API
- Push to refresh implementation
- News, Products, About and WordPress listing windows are fetching data from JSON sources by using the JSON protocol
- Local storage implementation for all dynamic windows
- Open any external link with InAppBrowser Plugin
- Social Sharing via the native sharing widget
- Google Maps
- How to build the Mobionic App with Adobe® PhoneGap™ Build
- iOS Push Notifications
- Android Push Notifications
- How to publish your App in the Google Play Store
- A theme editor for the Ionicframework
- How to customize the Splash Screen
- How to add an App icon
AngularJS example implementations
- Using comma as list separator
- Client side show more pagination
- Server side show more pagination
- Parsing JSON responses
- Parsing data/values created by Factories
- RSS Feed Reader using AngularJS
- Using Filter for opening/closing elements after n iterations
How to build the Mobionic App with Adobe® PhoneGap™ Build
PhoneGap / Cordova Plugins
- Device: The device object describes the device’s hardware and software
- Dialogs: Visual, audible, and tactile device notifications
- EmailComposer: This plugin provides access to the standard interface that manages the editing and sending an email message
- InAppBrowser: This plugin provides a web browser view that displays when calling
window.open(), or when opening a link formed as
- PhoneGap Social Sharing plugin: This plugin allows you to use the native sharing window of your mobile device.
- Barcode Scanner: plugin: This plugin provides cross-platform BarcodeScanner for Cordova / PhoneGap. The following barcode types are currently supported from the plugin: Android: QR_CODE, DATA_MATRIX, UPC_E, UPC_A, EAN_8, EAN_13, CODE_128, CODE_39, CODE_93, CODABAR, ITF, RSS14, PDF417, RSS_EXPANDED – iOS: QR_CODE, DATA_MATRIX, UPC_E, UPC_A, EAN_8, EAN_13, CODE_128, CODE_39, ITF
- Update Ionicframewotk to its latest release 1.2.4 "Copenhagen"
- Update Ionicframewotk to its latest release 1.2.1 "amsterndam"
- Added / Implemented Feed Plugin: Unlimited Grouped Atom, RSS and Media RSS Feeds - Added / Implemented new multiple Home / Grid Layouts - Added / Implemented YouTube Integration - Many Fixes
- Update Ionicframewotk to its latest release 1.0.0 - Update com.ionic.keyboard 1.0.3 "Keyboard" to 1.04 - Update com.pushwoosh.plugins.pushwoosh 3.4.9 "Pushwoosh" to 3.5.3 - Update de.appplant.cordova.plugin.email-composer 0.8.1 "EmailComposer" to 0.8.2 - Update nl.x-services.plugins.socialsharing 4.3.12 "SocialSharing" to 4.3.18 - Update org.apache.cordova.console 0.2.12 "Console" to 0.2.13 - Update org.apache.cordova.device 0.2.13 "Device" to 0.3.0 - Update org.apache.cordova.dialogs 0.2.11 "Notification" to 0.3.0 - Update org.apache.cordova.geolocation 0.3.11 "Geolocation" to 0.3.12 - Update org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser 0.5.4 "InAppBrowser" to 0.60
- Use the $sce service, that provides Strict Contextual Escaping, to the content of all dynamic windows - Videos support in the content
- Changed project name to com.hybridapps.mobionic - Added the first image of the feed to the RSS Feed list in the Mobionic App - New RSS Feed window with Pull to refresh implementation - ion-refresher - iOS and Android Push Notifications
- (v1.0.0-beta.14 "magnesium-mongoose") Initial release
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!