Full HD video presentation:
How to setup server side in any our app engine:
This is the most advanced solution to create content app base on magazine, book, publication style.
- Support any language – add new in admin area (default 8 build in)
- Offline mode – read article when you don’t have internet connection
- AdMob Ready
- Push Notification Ready
- Social Media integration like: google maps, facebook, twitter, youtube, vimeo and more
- PhoneGap, PhoneGap Build: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, PHP, My SQL
- Compatible platform: iOS (all iPhones and iPads)
- Users can modify and create own templates for all app
- Unlimited: categories, publications, articles
- Search option in app
- Easy reading – change font size in any article
- Easily editable template
- Unique and beautiful design
- Animated elements of the interface
- External data base (update your app in real time) with administration panel (CMS)
- Compatible with the requirements of Apple App Store
- Scalable content
- Send mail to registered users
- PDF – step-by-step guide
- Tested on real devices – see movie
- All icons included for iOS
- All splash screen included for iOS
- Administrator can create any type of information in CMS
Questions and Answers:
- YES you can use all graphics
- YES you can modify everything
- YES you can add your own HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery code
- YES all information are managed from the admin panel
- YES it’s very easy to use – even for beginners (All the biggest problems we solved: scalable content, communication with server, difference solution for difference platform and market)
- YES you can put your social walls, maps, twitter feeds and more
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!