ACCESS DEVICE NATIVE API’s REUSE CODE IN ANY HYBRID APP CORDOVA OR PHONEGAP
The core purpose of Hybrid Native is to provide reusability of its modules of native device access into CORDOVA APP [New or Existing] along with demonstrating the native apis. off course you can modify and play around with this app and make something out of it. we have used a good UI framework too.
– Working demo of all the features in app
– Can be used in other Hybrid, Cordova, Phone gap App. just pull the plugin url from comment and copy JS from this App
– Live Demo Available on Play Store
– Full Documentation to setup and use
– Supported for any technical query regarding this app / code / implementation
– Well Structured and Well Commented code
– Simply setup, Copy, Paste code to use any feature
- Device Details
- Model, Platform, UUID, OS Version, Manufacturer, Serial Number
- You can set Pattern Sequence
- You can set Time
- Network Information
- Wifi, Mobile, Ethernet
- Battery Status
- Charging / Not Charging, Level, Alert for Critical state
- Phone Contacts
- Access / Find / List
- Capture Image
- From Camera / Gallery
- Device Orientation
- Magnetic Compass
- Device Motion
- X,Y,Z Acceleration
- Device Location
- Current Location
- Find and Point on Map
- Nearby Photos
- Using GPS and Flicker API
- Nearby Stores
- Using GPS and Google API
- Location based Weather
- Using GPS and OpenWeather API
- Native Dialogs
- Alert, Confirm, Prompt
windows mobile 8+
Frequently asked questions:
do you provide support?
yes. send me message via profile or just email me, will revert you soonest.
what is inside documentation?
it will guide you to get it running
Is this Native Android / iOS App ?
No as stated in item description. it is hybrid app for phonegap / cordova platform
do you require knowledge of Java / Objective C / Swift language ?
how to access device native API’s like GPS, Camera
We have properly commented the JS code used with working demo you can modify and use it in your app
do i need an extended license to build and publish on application store as a paid application?
Yes if it is paid application in app store else you can use regular licence