Graycells Newsletter Template with StampReady Online Builder Access. Graycells Newsletter Template is the Responsive Email Newsletter Template designed for Corporate, Business, Office, Agency and general categories.We design a newsletter template for Multipurpose and Responsive section which describe your content/product/info with modern way and innovative look.
Graycells Newsletter Template compatible with StampReady, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, FreshMail & ActiveCampaign
Access to Stampready Template Builder
- Multipurpose Responsive Newsletter Bundle
- Maximum of five columns
- 60+ Attractive Modules
- Unique Design
- Major browser compatible [IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari]
- Major email clients support [Windows MS Outlook, Thunderbird]
- Major web mail services support [Gmail, Outlook in browser, Yahoo mail,]
- Organized and layered PSD file
- Easy understanding commented code
- Export to Desktop
- HTML Responsive Email File
- Documentation Included
- All in One Template [4 template combination in one template which can be used in Stampready Builder & Capming Monitor ].
- Stamp Ready Drag-Drop builder access
- Fresh Mail
- Campaign Monitor
- Gmail, Gmail Android App
- Outlook in Browser and Windows Microsoft Outlook(Outlook 2016)
- Yahoo Mail
- PSD file
- Raw HTML compatible files (Three variations)
- Stampready Compatible file
- Campaign Monitor Compatible file
- Mailchimp Compatible file
- Freshmail Compatible file
- ActiveCampaign Compatible file
- Full Documentation HTML page
- Whenever you have used your logo, please change width and height of logo in code or builder.
- When user use any editors like notepad or code editor, Outlook may ignore the background images. So we recommended to Use RAW HTML with images file. We provided you 3 Raw HTML files for editing intent of an stampmready, mailchimp etc..
- It does not support responsiveness when you send html file from Gmail, Yahoo, outlook app etc.
- Outlook app does not create a great structure for other email services, so we recommend use raw html. That result, it supports in other email services… like yahoo, Gmail, outlook in browser.
- Windows Microsoft Outlook may not display template directly, you must click on “View in Browser”.
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and Thunderbird ignore media query. Android Gmail app use by default their standard font size, that results some font size may increase in portrait mode.
- Border radius and Box shadow does not support in IE.
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and Thunderbird ignore Google Fonts and display Fall-back fonts.
- By using RAW HTML, Responsiveness may not work. It just wraps the table or content.
- Images are for demo and not included in the package.