Graycells Newsletter Template with StampReady Online Builder Access. Graycells Newsletter Template is the Responsive Email Newsletter Template designed for Corporate, Business, Office, Agency and general categories.We design a newsletter template for Multipurpose and Responsive section which describe your content/product/info with modern way and innovative look.
Graycells Newsletter Template compatible with StampReady, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, FreshMail & ActiveCampaign
Access to Stampready Template Builder
- Multipurpose Responsive Newsletter Bundle
- Maximum of five columns
- 60+ Attractive Modules
- Unique Design
- Major browser compatible [IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari]
- Major email clients support [Windows MS Outlook, Thunderbird]
- Major web mail services support [Gmail, Outlook in browser, Yahoo mail,]
- Organized and layered PSD file
- Easy understanding commented code
- Export to Desktop
- HTML Responsive Email File
- Documentation Included
- All in One Template [4 template combination in one template which can be used in Stampready Builder & Capming Monitor ].
- Stamp Ready Drag-Drop builder access
- Fresh Mail
- Campaign Monitor
- Gmail, Gmail Android App
- Outlook in Browser and Windows Microsoft Outlook(Outlook 2016)
- Yahoo Mail
- PSD file
- Raw HTML compatible files (Three variations)
- Stampready Compatible file
- Campaign Monitor Compatible file
- Mailchimp Compatible file
- Freshmail Compatible file
- ActiveCampaign Compatible file
- Full Documentation HTML page
- Whenever you have used your logo, please change width and height of logo in code or builder.
- When user use any editors like notepad or code editor, Outlook may ignore the background images. So we recommended to Use RAW HTML with images file. We provided you 3 Raw HTML files for editing intent of an stampmready, mailchimp etc..
- It does not support responsiveness when you send html file from Gmail, Yahoo, outlook app etc.
- Outlook app does not create a great structure for other email services, so we recommend use raw html. That result, it supports in other email services… like yahoo, Gmail, outlook in browser.
- Windows Microsoft Outlook may not display template directly, you must click on “View in Browser”.
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and Thunderbird ignore media query. Android Gmail app use by default their standard font size, that results some font size may increase in portrait mode.
- Border radius and Box shadow does not support in IE.
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and Thunderbird ignore Google Fonts and display Fall-back fonts.
- By using RAW HTML, Responsiveness may not work. It just wraps the table or content.
- Images are for demo and not included in the package.
FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM BUNDLE
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?