ApPHP Directy CMF is an open-source content management framework (CMF), built on ApPHP MVC Framework that provides a basic functionality required for creating websites and publishing web content. Directy is an acronym for the common phrase of our programmers: “Direct? Yes!”.
The Directy CMF makes it easier for developers to add CMS functionality to applications built with the ApPHP MVC framework. Key development principles for the provided set of bundles are modularity, usability, documentation and intuitive coding.
This framework is intended to be easily customizable, in terms of both the types of content used and the policies and services it provides. It allows to you extend the functionality of the base application with writing your own independent modules.
Click To View Available Modules
- Username: admin
- Password: test
- 100% Open-Source
- MVC architecture pattern
- PDO support
- Active Record (AR) pattern support
- Flexible routing based on configuration files
- Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY) principle
- Clean Separation of Concern (SOC) principle
- Multi-Browser support
- Multi-Database support
- Multi-Language support
- Multi-Currency support
- Administrators Management
- Ban Lists
- Roles & Privileges
- Payment Providers Management
- Vocabulary Management
- Fast performance
- Simple and readable code for developers
- URL Routing (Clean URLS)
- SEO-friendly URLs like /category/edit/1/
- User-friendly debug mode
- Modules management and installation
- Search by modules or categories
- Setup module
- Mailing Log
- Social Networks and Social Login management
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?