Please note the current upgrade has major compatibility issues with the previous versions but data can be migrated over. Please back up your database and perform a fresh installation.
GIVEu is a church content management system with online giving made easy. Increase donations and other online contributions made online. Collect contributions for special events, concerts or ticket sales. Manage and publish church content online such as ministries, events, blogs and sermons to your audience. The system utilized secure payments via Stripe. Kiosk mode allow you to set up stand-alone giving kiosk in your church lobby.
- Online giving – Allow your members to give online. Create custom destinations for the contributions such as outreach, missions, etc.
- Blogs – Publish a blog for your church. Create an editor role and assign them ability to create posts.
- Ministries – Publish information about ministries available to your church.
- Messaging – Send mass or individual emails to members from within the system.
- Message templates – Create re-usable templates for sending emails such a birthday cards, weekly updates, upcoming events, etc.
- Events – Display upcoming events in a calendar.
- Sermons – Publish your sermons to include audio and video with the message.
- Kiosk – You can setup a touch screen terminal in the lobby such as iPad with kiosk homepage loaded to allow member to contribute conveniently.
- Add your own theme – Create and upload your own front-end theme. See instructions.
- Add your own module – Easily create and integrate a module with roles and permissions.
- Support for translation to other languages
- Admin dashboard to manage your organization. Publish ministries, blogs, sermons and run giving reports
- Front end site with blog, ministries page, events calendar, sermons and blog
- Stripe payment gateway integration
- Messaging system with templates and custom mailing list
- Members can download year giving reports for tax purposes
Please note this is a Laravel based script and some knowledge on Laravel maybe required to install. We do offer installation support at a fee.
– Composer (https://composer.org)
– PHP >5.6 preferably >7
– MySQL >5.4
– New design.
– Custom themes integration.
– Updated roles and permissions module.
– Support for custom modules roles/permissions.
– Updated kiosk.
– Added debug log access.
– Custom front-end main menu.