Our Latest Project
Enjoy a world of possibilities through this wonderfully hand crafted theme. Create virtually any layout you can imagine with loads of tools that BigJunior brings to the table. Are you looking for a subtle way to showcase your talents or products? Do you like single page sites? Just looking for fresh and different blog layout? Its all there and there is lots more! We also paid special attention to social elements so you can beautifully introduce your team or company with great detail. Still here? Try the demo website and see it for yourself.
- Unlimited Layouts: Build nearly any layout you can imagine using our powerful shortcode generator and page options.
- Unlimited Colors: Easily change theme color to any color you like using built-in options.
- Mega Responsive: This theme’s layout will adapt to virtually any phone or tablet screens.
- Retina Ready: Shines like a diamond on high resolution devices and retina ready screens.
- Translation Ready: Ready to be translated to any language (with po/mo files)
- WPML Compatible: WPML Plugin ready, if your business needs a multi language site
- 12 Pre-Made Slideshows: Build your own awesome slides using our pre-made slideshows.
- Multiple Slideshows: You can add multiple to each post, page or portfolio entry
- SEO Optimized: Coded with best SEO practices out there to drive visitors to your website.
- Post Formats: Standard, Audio, Video, Gallery, Quote
- Video Support: You can use videos from any major video hosting service
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unlimited Portfolio Pages
- Custom Widgets: Including more than 7 custom widgets such as Flickr widget, Twitter Widget etc.
- Layer Slider: Included a license for Layer Slider WordPress Plugin ($15 value).
- Demo Content: Easily import demo content with one click and see how the theme works.
- 450 Icon Fonts: Icon Fonts are sharp graphics which will are resizeable and looks great on retina screens.
- 620+ Google Fonts: Easily change your website fonts in admin control panel.
- Contact Form 7: Fully compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin
- Extensive documentation and video tutorials
05/14/2015- Version 1.1
Secured against add_query_arg() and remove_query_arg() vulnerability Plugin updated
5/11/2014 – Version 1.0.9
lib/shortcodes/plugin-mce4.js - Fixed shortcodes button issue lib/shortcodes/mcewrapper.php - Fixed shortcodes button issue lib/shortcodes/scripts/popup.js - Fixed shortcodes button issue lib/shortcodes/css/jquery.pxmodal.css - Fixed shortcodes button issue style.css - changed version number
2/3/2014 – Version 1.0.8
lib/admin/scripts/options-panel.js - Fixed theme color setting issue style.css - changed version number
1/25/2014 – Version 1.0.7
index.php - fixed blog sidebar not showing when front page showing latest posts lib/scripts.php - fixed compatibility issue with Contact Form 7 plugin lib/sidebars.php - changed sidebar handling method lib/post-types/page.php - changed sidebar handling method lib/utilities.php - added some functions style.css - changed version number Added information regarding custom sidebar usage to documentation
11/24/2013 – Version 1.0.6
updated LayerSlider plugin slides template file lib/forms/fieldtemplate.php - fixed an error on some PHP configurations style.css - changed version number
11/10/2013 – Version 1.0.5
lib/utilities.php - fixed an issue regarding page and post meta lib/constants.php - fixed line ending issue lib/scripts.php - fixed line ending issue style.css - changed version number
10/21/2013 – Version 1.0.4
templates/head.php - LayerSlider plugin option fixed lib/utilities.php - some small additions page.php - footer option moved templates/footer.php - modified footer widgets option index.php - fixed page option issue for blog (home page) lib/post-types/page.php - fixed page sidebar option style.css - changed version number, fixed blog comment count retina image issue
10/19/2013 – Version 1.0.3
style.css - changed version number lib/admin/ - replaced xml demo file with newer version
10/6/2013 – Version 1.0.2
style.css - changed version number, fixed navigation scroll issue on desktop WebKit browsers assets/css/responsive.scss - added mobile WebKit navigation rendering fix assets/css/responsive.css - recompiled
10/4/2013 – Version 1.0.1
style.css - changed version number, fixed mobile navigation rendering bug in WebKit lib/utilities.php - added check for existing "simple_html_dom" library assets/js/modules/navigation.js - added support for logos that are larger than header default height assets/js/theme.js - recompiled
10/1/2013 – Version 1.0