This is an unofficial module for CMS pro based on Google maps API v3. It is tested under v4.05, 4.06 and 4.10 of CMS pro.
After installing this module you will be able to add multiple google maps with directions on any page of CMS pro.
As of Chrome v50 GEOLOCATION won’t work without HTTPS
Possible fix coming soon.
- Multiple Maps
- Map Types
- Route Directions
- Directions Panel
- Travel Mode
- Accuracy Mode
- Custom Markers
- InfoWindows with HTML Support
- Marker Animations
- Unit System
- Fallback in case Geolocation Fail
- Custom Marker Creator
Notice: This is not a standalone version of Google Maps.You need at least CMS Pro v4 to use it.
v1.12 – 2016-03-24
- Updated styles to match new Google maps
- Updated installer
- If you have an older version installed, unzip and replace files from “update_v1.12.zip”
v1.11 – 2015-02-04
- Works with CMS pro 4.10
v1.1 – 2014-12-07
- Using the native HTML editor of CMS pro
- Fixed a bug under PHP 5.3
- Optimized backend map
- plugins/adv-gmaps/advmap.php—> changed
- plugins/adv-gmaps/main.php—> changed
- admin/modules/adv-gmaps/admin.php—> changed
- admin/modules/adv-gmaps/admin_class.php—> changed
v1.01 – 2014-11-24
- Icons are retina and other high resolutions devices, ready
- Documentation updated
- plugins/adv-gmaps/style.css—> changed
- admin/assets/images/—> high resolution images added
v1.0 – 2014-11-17
- Ready for production
- CMS pro v4.0 up to v4.06
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!