Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and send great looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, an easy to use email marketing app for the Mac. Get started for free and save 10% when you sign up for any pricing plan.
Sponsored by Incipio: Get 20% off all cases for iPhone 12 models and more, with code 9to5.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple sets next Apple Watch Activity Challenge for Veterans Day on November 11
- Former Daily Show host Jon Stewart to launch current affairs series on Apple TV+
- Report: MGM considered moving James Bond to streaming but Apple/Netflix balked at $600m price tag
- Apple FCC filing hints at hidden reverse wireless charging feature in iPhone 12
- Apple acquires startup behind AI technology for video searches
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.